...well let me regale you with the gory details...of my year in oz!

March 17, 2005

sweet home alab...i mean essex

(cue large toothy grin)

i've booked my flights home. i'll be back on the sunday 3rd july at 6:35pm, but no doubt i'll be sleeping for the next day! it's weird coz now that they're sorted out it's made me not want to leave. i suppose because it's much more final/organised i've realised that i actually am leaving and that it's not too far away! ah well, can't wait to see everyone again and we'll have a big partay when we're all back together.

in other news...paddy's coming to visit me in 2 weeks! i'm so excited! just before people come to visit you realise just how much you've missed them. it'll be fantastic to sit in the pub in orange and talk about all sorts.

rightyo better be off, got work to do you know!