...well let me regale you with the gory details...of my year in oz!

June 01, 2005

big enormous almighty grin

woo hoo! thanks prill! i just got my kr3w tee!!! wow it's so cool! man that's awesome!!!!

anyhoo...i'm sitting listening to the stupid songs i just added to my blog. they're really rude! back home soon, can't wait, but life here is going to be so much better for the last 3 weeks of school. not much else to say. it's going to be great when the mates i've made over here come over to visit me in the mother country. i've already arranged to take one of the boys down to the isle of white to see my cousin's farm. actually he's coming to mine when he first gets to england, so you'll all have to come to the pub with us.

apart from that life floats along and not much is happening. off to adelaide in a couple of weeks...but i'd better get to work now, lots of stuff to do because i'm busy and important.